The general public and job seekers should be on the lookout for the following fraudulent tactics job recruiters use.
They are as follows:
1. If you apply for a job and they ask you to make any payment before you get the job, no matter how they present it, it is a complete scam.
2. It is a scam if they ask you to rewrite your CV in order to be considered for the job.
3. It’s a scam if they ask you to pay for an aptitude test.
4. Any payment required before being considered for the job is a scam.
5. No employer will ask you to pay for a job; nowadays, most outsourcing firms are paid directly by the company.
6. No employer distributes job posting fliers on the street.
7. No employer distributes job openings through handbills, fliers, or canvassers; almost everything is done online.
8. Pay for a job (with money, a gift, or sex) only at your own risk.
9. Not all jobs are obtained through connections, though referrals are very effective.
Please adhere to the above instructions.
Source: Whatsapp group/ The Joba team